Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Short intro

I ramble when I talk to myself...a lot. :) Thus the blog name. And since this serves as a forum for me to talk to myself, it seemed to make sense. My thoughts are sometimes random and scattered, while, at other times, completely focused. So you never know what you're getting when reading what I write. Sometimes I may jot down just a single thought that consists of a sentence or two or just words even. Other times, you may find paragraph after paragraph. So feel free to read any, all or none. Comment if you like. I do enjoy getting feedback from others. However, I don't write for other people; I write for myself. Sometimes it's therapeutic for me to write what I feel and think. Other times, I may feel strongly about a topic and want to express an opinion. And I welcome others' opinions as well.

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. Hope you don't mind the clutter in my mind at times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment