Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014...Year of ????

2014 has arrived!  And it is definitely on a upswing from 2013.  Thank goodness!!  What it will be the year of???  A year of abundance...a year of potential...a year of love...a year of happiness...a year of a new improved me....yada yada yada....

I have so many goals for this year that I don't even know where to start when it comes to planning on accomplishing those.  Guess a list is in order at some point.  I've been sitting here looking for a new blog design.  In keeping with my feeling that this is the year of improvements, I want a new look for the blog, something to reflect the new perspective and attitude that has taken me by storm.

I've contemplated a whole new blog so that I can be more public about it, sharing it with the world in general for encouragement etc.  Not sure.  That involves a name for it and a design...blah blah blah.  And since I already have this one in addition to a couple more that I don't maintain regularly, I'm not sure that's a good idea.  Thankfully, I do have more time these days and maybe I can keep up with my blogging the way I'd like.  Time will tell. :)

For today, I'm still here and we'll see what I come up with over the next week.

Almost time to shut down work and head to the gym....i'm ready, i'm ready, i'm ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment