In the light of my goals to bFiT365 (physically, financially, spiritually, emotionally, mentally), I started this week putting my full efforts into my fitness goals. I haven't shared them with anyone really. But I know my time frame and what I want to accomplish. That being said, I've killed my workouts thus far this week. Go, me!!
I weighed myself this morning although Wednesday mornings will not typically be my weigh-in day. Saturdays will be my weigh-in days. But I wanted to see if I was right in thinking I had lost a little. And I was!!! I'm down 3 lbs! 200 to 197. Nothing like a little progress to keep you motivated. :)
Now I'm waiting to hear from my training partner if she wants to work out tomorrow night since she's not feeling well today. No sooner did I type that than her text came through saying she hoped to be up to it tomorrow night. So tonight I get a night off. I'm a little disappointed because I was looking forward to training legs tonight but we'll hit them tomorrow night.
For those that don't know, my training partner does not typically miss work-outs. She's a retired female body builder. And she is AWESOME in every way. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know. Beautiful person.
So off to pick up the hubs and then home. An early night home for us. Yay! Maybe that will leave me time to do some things here and at home tonight. Later, taters.
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment